We don’t have many rules, but all The Darth Side Guild Members are expected to follow these basic guidelines. By submitting a membership application or requesting an in-game invitation to join The Darth Side Guild, you agree to abide by these guidelines.
- We are a mature, 18+ only guild. No exceptions will be made.
- Don’t be a jerk. Ever, to anyone. There’s no need for it. If you don’t like someone, ignore them. If someone is bothering you, report them to an Officer and they will be dealt with
- DO NOT be a beggar. If you need something and we have it to share, you’ll be welcome to it, within reason. (No, you will not join today and be fully decked out in Epic gear tomorrow, lol). Repeated violations will result in a kick.
- Do NOT use bots or take advantage of game bugs or exploits. You will be reported to the game mods, then kicked.
- Do NOT scam members of the Guild or any other players in Neverwinter. You will be kicked.
- Racism, Sexism, Homophobia or any other -ism or phobia will NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a very strict once and gone kick policy for bigots.
- Discussions about topics of an illegal nature are strictly prohibited. This includes offering to buy, sell or trade illegal items, such as drugs, and is grounds for immediate removal from the Guild and/or the Alliance..
- Sexually explicit conversations are not permitted in public text chats or public party mic chats. Likewise, sexually explicit posts or posting pornographic materials in our forums or anywhere on our guild website is also strictly prohibited, and is grounds for immediate removal from the Guild and/or the Alliance.
- We will never pressure you to play the game outside your comfort zone. (eg “You must participate in PvP, Epic Dungeons, etc). Play the game YOUR way. There will be plenty opportunities for all types of gamers in Stonewall.
- BEHAVE in the game world as you would in the real world. Be nice to others you encounter or simply ignore them if you cannot. You not only represent yourself, but all the members of The Darth Side Guild and Alliance as a whole.
We believe these rules to be fair and easily followed, and we reserve the right to modify or change Guild Policies, rules and expectations or kick individual members or allied guilds at any time. The most current version of these rules will always be posted here.